We will continue to provide billing services under FMS, and are committed to providing the compassionate, quality services that families have come to expect with Helpers, Inc..
WE WANT TO BE YOUR FMS PROVIDER!
We want you to know how we are different from other agencies:
- Founded by a mother of a child with a developmental disability who understands the needs of the families we serve.
- Hassle Free set-up for both the family and the DSW or Helper. Our goal is to make this as smooth as possible for you and your loved one.
- Recruiting: We will continue to assist families with their recruiting needs!
- We will ensure the DSW gets paid on time! We promise no payments are late to the Helper through the FMS transition, even if the POC is in review.
- Direct Deposit is available for all Helpers.
- Legislative Involvement: We promise continued commitment to being a community resource for families. We will stay very active at a state level to advocate for our population!
- We always answer the phones during business hours. We are here to provide assistance to you and your families through this transition. Our knowledgeable, friendly, and reliable team is here to help every step of the way.
Please contact us this week or next, rather than waiting until November 1st. We can begin to process your paperwork and get backgrounds started so you are ready to bill when FMS is implemented.
Please call us if we can answer any questions for you. We look forward to working with you through this transition!